Attending an event at the Royal Highland Centre
We want to ensure that every visitor to the Royal Highland Centre has a positive experience.
If your question is relating to an event you are attending please contact the event owner or promoter directly.
Information regarding the Royal Highland Centre
- ATM/Cash Machine - The Royal Bank of Scotland has a permanent ATM facility within the venue.
- Welfare - If you require medical assistance whilst at the venue, please inform a member of the stewarding team or any member of venue staff
- Car Parking - There is car parking available at the Royal Highland Centre. Depending on the event, there is a nominal charge for this parking facility. Please check the details on the website for your specific event. Our postcode for your satnav is EH28 8NB
- How do I buy tickets for events? Click here to view our events and buy tickets. Wherever possible we will provide links to the event holder's ticketing information through links on the site. If you are having any trouble sourcing tickets, please let us know by calling 0131 335 6220.
- If you are travelling to the Royal Highland Centre by public transport, travel information to the venue can be found here
We hope we have answered the most commonly asked questions within our FAQs section. However, if you have any other questions then please don't hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our events team on 0131 335 6210.