NHS Lothian Vaccination Centre @ The RHC, Lowland Hall
OVID-19 vaccination appointments are taking place by NHS Lothian at the Royal Highland Centre (RHC) from 3rd February 2021.
When you are eligible, your local NHS health board will be in touch with you to arrange your vaccination appointment.
Please do not come to the venue without an appointment, as you will not be given a vaccination.
Address for the RHC:
Royal Highland Centre, Lowland Hall, Gate six, Ingliston Road, Edinburgh, EH28 8NB
For directions please visit: https://www.royalhighlandcentre.co.uk/rhc-visitor-information/travel-information/
Free Car Parking
Security at Gate six will direct you to the dedicated parking area, which is specifically for the NHS Vaccine Centre.
On arrival at Gate six, please advise security if you require accessible parking, please note accessible parking is limited.
Prior to Arrival
To help your visit to the Vaccination Centre go smoothly, please follow the below guidance.
- You must bring your appointment letter with you to your appointment.
- Please attend your vaccination appointment alone, unless you need the assistance of a carer or have an appointment at the same time as someone in your household.
- Please do not arrive any more than two or three minutes before your appointment time. We will only be able to accommodate you at your allocated time slot.
- Please ensure you bring a face covering, which should be worn on arrival (if medically exempt, you will be asked to provide confirmation).
- On arrival, please follow directions given by the security staff and follow the clear signage to the vaccine centre, once at the centre there will be a one-way system in operation.
- For security reasons, no large bags, cases, rucksacks etc will be allowed into the building (a small handbag is acceptable).
- Please follow the instruction in your appointment letter.
- Please note that the Royal Highland Centre will not have information about the vaccine or be able to advise on any other medical information, please contact the NHS via the number on the appointment letter should you have any queries.
- If you have any further directional queries please call the RHC on 0131 335 6228
Should you need to change your appointment please call 0800 030 8013 or visit link below for further information
The Royal Highland Centre is honoured and privileged to be helping the NHS in the fight against the Coronavirus.