Hot Dub Time Machine
Biggest. Party. Ever. at the Edinburgh Fringe
Hot Dub Time Machine is the World’s First Time Travelling Music Event, taking festivals, theatres, rooftops and venues all over the world on an transcendent dance through pop music history!
Since it’s debut in 2011 in Sydney Australia, Hot Dub has broken dance floors at sold-out shows all over the globe along with headline main stage slots at some of the biggest festivals. Songs are played in “strict” chronological order from 1954 to 2015 with enormous mashed visuals all scratched live from vinyl turntables. Created and performed by DJ Tom Loud Hot Dub is all about singing, dancing and having the best, party, EVER!
*Line Up Times:
Doors open at 9pm
Furnace And The Fundamentals 9:30-10:45
Hot Dub 11-1:30.
- This is an indoor event.
- Cloakroom £2.00 per item.
- Security will be on for this event with bag checking, for your ease we recommend people only bring small bags - No larger than A4 size.
- Photographic ID is required in either the form of a Passport or Driving Licence. Student cards are NOT accepted.
- Food outlets will be operating
- Happy Bus will be running a service for this event.
- Car Parking: £10 per car per day
- Lost Property: For all Lost Property enquiries from the Hot Dub Time Machine Event please contact Police Scotland, Lost Property office at Fettes HQ, Edinburgh on 0131 311 3141.
Please note: The Taxi Drop Off Point will be at the North Car Park. There will be no charge to Taxi's dropping off at the venue.
*Event timings issued are a guideline only and may be earlier or later than originally published.